Monday, June 1, 2015

Hosting a Book Club Party?

I'm up next for hosting book club and if you don't know, I love planning parties. 
I thought it would be fun to coordinate snacks with the titles of the books we've read so far.  
John and I brainstormed a bit last night in bed (which admittedly went on longer than it should have, knowing that we were losing precious minutes of sleep because this baby of ours is up by 7 am every day) and then today I took some of my favourites and edited pictures.

Yes, this is what I've been doing in my spare time today.
Sorry household chores. 
Mama's getting creative.



To be slapped onto the outside of a bucket filled with ice, keeping our vino chilled.


To be put on a baguette. Ride that grain, girl.
(This one is also my favourite, editing wise).


I couldn't find the proper font to match and couldn't space out the letters to make it a perfect fit but I think I can be forgiven in the name of goat cheese.


I also like this one. I was going to flip around 'GIRL' to 'GRIL' but... too much work. 
Again, I can be forgiven in the name of sweet, sweet grilled pineapple.

Bear Paws and Teddy Grahams. Deeeelish.

Also contenders: 'I am Malollipops', 'Stilton Alice' (for the cheese plate), 'Eleanor & Pork'

No comments:

Post a Comment