Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Merry Maternity Leave Christmas: White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge

Though my maternity leave officially starts on Monday, I worked my last shift on Thursday so I am done work for the next 10 months!

On the first day of mat leave my true love gave to me 
a project and a recipe
(it kind of rhymes)
(also in this case 'my true love' = pinterest)

If you want a very simple recipe for fudge, I have just the one for you!

White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge


  • Over low heat, melt 3 cups white chocolate chips with 1 300 ml can of sweetened condensed milk.
  • Once the chocolate has melted, remove from heat and stir in 1 tbsp vanilla extract and 3/4 cup cranberries (I used craisins). 
  • Pour into a pan lined with tinfoil. Allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours or until set. Then cut and enjoy!

The DIY project (which is also crazy easy if you have the necessaries) I'll post tomorrow.

We'll end with a baby update - 
37 weeks + 5 days today!
We're playing the waiting game now for baby E's arrival :)
Her official due date is December 22nd but she's fully cooked and could come any day now.

Baby Watch 2014 begins!



No comments:

Post a Comment