Monday, January 13, 2014

This Week...

This week, starting today, I only work one shift. 
On Thursday.
From 3-11 pm.
So I don't have to pull any all-nighters or get up early until Sunday. 
I'm so excited!

My plan is to lounge around, clean out the apartment a bit more (I've already done the kitchen cupboards and under the bathroom sink), and do some cooking and crafting.

A preview of what I hope to accomplish this week:

1. Use scrap fabric to make my own beautiful envelopes 
(as seen in the February 2014 issue of MSL)


2. Make new pillow case covers for the pillows on my couch.
I bought this fabric at Ikea at least a year ago and have yet to put it to use.


3. Make more proper dinners. 
I saw this recipe in the same Feb issue of MSL and want it for dinner.
I've made the lighter version which substitutes phyllo dough for puff pastry but I want the puff pastry this time around. 
I want all that buttery richness to go with the warm creamy chicken filling.


And finally... I'm working on a fun little addition to the hat I just finished.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment