Friday, November 9, 2012

Tanzania Training

Holding myself accountable -
Went to the gym today for the first time in a looong time.
Ran 3.5 miles in roughly 30 mins, walked at an incline of 6 (and a speed of 3.5 - 4.0) for an additional 20 mins, then did some ab/core stuff.
Then hiked up the stairs from the basement to the 15th floor where my apartment is.
 
 
Also: booked an appt with my doctor for a 'travel consultation' for Monday - or, as I'm calling it, a "$35 quick meeting to discuss what vaccines I will need that OHIP doesn't cover".
For $35 I could google what vaccines/meds I'll need (my guess: Hep A, anti-malaria pills, possible yellow fever but it's 50/50) and spend the money on food and wine.
 
Speaking of which, my darling husband has just finished dinner so I'm off to enjoy a hard-earned meal!
 
Then it's off to work for a 4-night slew of nights at the hospital.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment