Monday, October 1, 2012

Kitchen Adventure: Hosting Thanksgiving Dinner

This year, for a number of reasons, I have decided to host my families thanksgiving dinner.
We go to John's grandfather's every year for a family dinner one night then to my parents' for the other night. It's a great excuse to eat a lot of turkey and sides.
 
I've always wanted to take on the lengthy task of preparing thanksgiving dinner, as I've never cooked an entire turkey before.
It also works out to be a great idea this year because my parents are still in the process of having their kitchen renovated, so they are currently sans oven.
 
So!
One week from today I will be hosting my first ever Thanksgiving dinner!
 
Which brings me to my first of many Thanksgiving related posts this week:
 
How should I make the turkey?
 
I've narrowed it down to 3 options.
Feel free to leave meyour opinions in the comments!
All recipes and photos (minus the text that I added) are courtesy of Martha Stewart.
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
Let me know which one you would pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment