Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Getting Pampered

This is going to be an unfortunately quick post because I'm heading out to be pampered today.
Spa followed by a nail appointment with my mom and sister.
Then home to finish all of the last minute things that need to be done.
Like the favour box items.
Originally I had this lofty plan to bake 240 graham cracker cookies but because the first batch I made worked really well, the three batches I attempted last night all crumbled apart and failed.
So store bought graham crackers it is!


There is one package of homemade crackers in there but the rest are store bought that I'm artfully disguising with some baker's twine.

Time to go get ready to lounge around here all morning/afternoon:

Photo from bodyblitzspa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment