Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Extras on a Budget

I've aways loved Value Village but I love it even more now that I'm shopping around for cute things for the wedding.
I wanted to find some vintage-y anique-y looking picture frames to put instructions and such inside of. For example, to let people know to sign the guest book and I've been toying with the idea of putting small picture frames on each table to let people know how our kissign game is going to work.
This might change though as the key to this game will be found inside each guest's place card.

I found this frame at Value Village on Sunday and plan to use it for guest book purposes.


I also have a soft spot for baskets (having purchased roughly 53 baskets from Value Village over the years). I needed a new one for wedding purposes and when I saw this one I had no second thoughts about scooping it up.
The plan is to put in some take-home items for guests to grab on their way out of the venue.
I won't say what that will be in order to keep some things a surprise.
I made adorable cards to go with the bags though.


And the best part of all is that these 2 items only set me back about $10 in total.


I'm driving John to the airport early early in the morning as he's on his way to Vegas for the weekend with some of his friends for a crazy bachelor party weekend.
*Andrew, if you're reading this: take good care of my boy! Don't leave him on any rooftops. And most importantly - HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment