Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Since I've been gone...

I'll start off by appologizing, once again, for my extended absence.
I've been working 40 hour weeks and surprisingly it's kept me busier than when I was in school AND working part time.
Weird.

Things I promise to update you on in the near future: my knack for softball, the things I plan on baking this summer, books I have and will read (and recommend you do too), and more.

I can't promise I'll be around to post too much this week, however, as I am taking a one week intensive class on Occupational Health & Safety.
In theory, one week of class is a much better idea then taking it once a week from September to December.
In theory.
In practice it is a lesson in patience and hard work.
My attention span isn't the greatest and I am a super fidgety person. I blame this fact for my constant knuckle cracking. I can't sit still from 8:30 in the am until 6 in the pm. It's too much to ask of one person.
Yes, we get breaks and yes, my bladder is too small to allow me to go more than 2-3 hours without urinating but it doesn't change the fact that I was not meant to sit for hours on end.

The class itself is alternately interesting and super boring.

I have my first quiz tomorrow morning and then the final 2 quizes on Friday.
The completion of the final quiz will subsequently lead into my wino-style drinking celebration of not having to sit in a classroom again until September.

Speaking of drinking,
my good friend shared this hilarious video series with me and I am hooked.
I think you will be too.

I'm angry I didn't think of this first, though admitedly I don't have Hannah Hart's comedic timing and wit (though I do in my day dreams - not the same thing).

Anyway, I will post a video for every day this week to keep you entertained and to make up for not posting more frequently.

Enjoy!

Hart & Co Present: TACOS!





No comments:

Post a Comment