Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Running Playlist

For your exercising pleasure, may I present:

Jamie's 10 K Running Playlist

* Denotes a slower song.
  • Foo Fighters - The Pretender
  • Sam Roberts - Them Kids
  • Britney Spears - Toxic
  • *Sufjan Stevens - Casimir Pulaski Day
  • Metric - Gold, Guns, Girls
  • Rihanna - S & M
  • Drake - Forever
  • *John Mayer - 3x5
  • Rage Against the Machine - How I Could Just Kill a Man
  • Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
  • Kanye West - All of the Lights
  • Kelly Rowland - Commander
  • Foo Fighters - Let it Die
This should last you through 10 k and hopefully through a nice cool down walk.
And this is also just a sampling of the many many songs I listen to!
Let me know if you have any good ones you like to run to - I need to make a biiiiiig one for the half marathon I'm doing at the end of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment