Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's real...and it's spectacular.

Yes, this exists.
And it weighs in at an impressive 5 lbs.
And it is delicious but hard to eat more than 3 bites of, as each bite is likely the equivalent of 5-10 gummy bears depending on how big of a bite you take.
Currently it sits near me, sans feet.


The friend that I made that stop-motion video with brought this amazing monstrosity to my attention and pretty much from the moment I saw it, I knew we had to have it.
There are a few stores from which you can order these (and giant gummy worms but they look suspiciously like play things of an adult nature...) and there are stores in Toronto that you can go and purchase them directly. I got this beaut of a bear from this store called Rolo.
If you want one of your own, head over to 24 Bellair Street in Yorkville.

I'm determined to finish the body of this bear asap.
The head is going to get soaked in vodka, perhaps for St. Patrick's Day.

P.S. I now have a twitter account. I'm still figuring it all out.
You can follow me here.

I also set up a tumblr account for food pictures.
You can follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment