Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Came Early!

Congratulations to my best friend Tracy and her wonderful new fiance Tyler.
Tyler proposed to the most amazing girl in the world on the 23rd in England in the same place where his own mother got married.
Tracy - you are the most beautiful, caring, fiercely loyal, entertaining, and amazing friend I could have ever asked for.
You've gotten me through some rough times and been beside me through the great ones. Never once in our 12 years of friendship have I ever questioned our bond.
You've got yourself a good one who will treat you right and will love you forever.
He's a romantic at heart - and has great taste in rings!
You're a lucky girl, Tracy.
And Tyler's a lucky guy to have you as his soon-to-be wife!
And we are all lucky to have you in our lives.
Congratulations to you both, Tracy & Tyler.
I love you both soooo much and I am completely overwhelmed with happiness and love at the news of your engagement!
Hope everyone else has a Christmas Eve with as much love and joy as those two :)


No comments:

Post a Comment