Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Want To Bake These Christmas Creations

After Friday my days will be long and lazy. This means ample time to bake and experiment in the kitchen (as well as watch all of Dexter season 5, catch up on The Event, etc).
I have a couple of friends planning on coming over to bake an entire life-sized gingerbread house with me (this may or may not realistically happen...) but I also wanted to start looking into what else I could make while I'm christmas baking.
Here's what I've come up with so far.
Mint swirl cupcakes - courtesy of What's Up Cupcake

Peppermint Fudge (Martha)


And a Buche de Noel/Yule Log (Martha).
I made one last year but it didn't end up looking the way I had hoped. Tasted amazing but I want it to look proper this time around.
Also - for anyone who needs gift ideas for me, may I suggest this very appropriate (for me), practical, and stylish handbag?





No comments:

Post a Comment