Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It's been a lazy, rainy Sunday and I want nothing more than to curl up on the couch or in bed in cozy clothes with a mug of tea and a good movie.


Which also happens to be my plan for this evening.
I was thinking about craft ideas that I want to do this year and these two immediately came to mind:
1. Make "chalkboard" items.


I just need to get myself over to the nearest Rona or Home Depot or where ever else they sell it and pick up a can of chalkboard paint.
250 mL can for $9.99 at Rona.
I wonder how many crafts a small jar will see me through. Think of the possibilities! Coffee mugs, keepsake boxes....it's endless really.
2. Snow Globes!
I have been meaning to make this craft for YEARS. At least 2 Christmases have come and gone and I've started to gather the necessary materials but it's just never really come together. This year I promise I will stick with it.

I just need to locate some cute figurines (Des Serres, toy stores, etc) and glycerin. And some good sturdy waterproof glue. I've seen it at Walmart so I'm not too worried about that.
I want to make a cute one for my mom for Christmas.
I bring her a snow globe from everywhere I go.
Have decided against a movie in hopes of catching up on True Blood. I'm only on episode 4 of season 3! So many to catch up on.
I'm in shirtless-hunk heaven.




Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten), Scandinavian heart-throb and my personal favourite vampire Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) and the hottest werewolf in Bon Temps Alcide Herveaux (Joe Manganiello)
Drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment