Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's My Birthday! Let's all celebrate 25 years of greatness




*Special thanks to Mike for teaching me how to embed youtube videos.

It's my birthday!
Either the best or second best holiday of the year, depending on my mood. It's like Christmas just for me.


Unfortunately I have to work on my birthday but I have tomorrow off so I really can't complain too much. I tried to drop subtle hints all day yesterday at work to the staff that today would be a very special day but they're all boys so I don't know if they really share my love of celebrating all holidays big and small.
My best friends wisely told me to forget subtlety and just march into my workplace wearing a tiara and a birthday sash. I should have bought them last night.
I woke up this morning to my lovely boyfriend cooking in the kitchen. He made me delicious banana and blueberry crepes

And got me flowers :)


I'm a lucky girl.

I have to start thinking about going to work but I'll be baking/cooking up a storm tomorrow morning - I offered to drive my sister to the airport at around 5:30 am and knowing me I won't be able to fall asleep again so I'll be making soft pretzels, caramel corn, and fancy pigs in a blanket all in the name of Friday night's party!
Birthdayyyyyy!!!!

1 comment: