Thursday, July 1, 2010

"What Part of Jamaica?" - "Right By the Beach...Boyyyeee"

First Off-
HAPPY CANADA DAY!
I think this is the first year I won't be spending it in the country!
That could be a lie but if it is it's not an intentional one.
I love this country quite a bit, so happy birthday old girl.
Not to rub it in but while you are reading this, chances are I'm either flying to Jamaica or am sitting on a beach in Jamaica.
Nah, if I'm in Jamaica I'm probably running around setting up wedding stuff so don't feel too jealous until tomorrow.
Muahaha.



I've written a few entries to post while I'm away - they should post every other day and I'll try to sneak in a post or two when I find internet access.
Til then, please know that I am well and likely doing something along these lines:

No comments:

Post a Comment