Friday, July 30, 2010

If I lived in the Country...

...I would want these things:
Martha Stewart's old home on Turkey Hill

not an unreasonable thing to ask for, right?
A smoke house to smoke some mean meat.
John's going hunting in the fall. Bass Pro mailed him their all-hunting-all-the-time flyer. A smoke house will be necessary at some point in the future.

An Apiary.


Bees are smart, industrious insects. I have mad respect for them. Any tiny creature that expresses their needs, feelings, directions to the best flowers through dance is okay by me.
There are probably more things that I would want, like a pond with a beautiful wooden bridge across it but I can add to this list later on. Like when I have money.
Now I'm off to run a laundry list of errands and then off to the cottage for the fam jam long weekend!
Back on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment