Saturday, July 3, 2010

Congratulations, Kristian & Marion!

Today, two of my best friends will be walking down the aisle and making a life-long commitement to one another.
I am so excited and so happy for them!
They truly are meant for one another and to see them finally able to put the madness of wedding planning behind them and celebrate as husband and wife will be amazing!
So congratulations Kristian & Marion!
I love you both very much and wish you nothing but absolute joy for the rest of your lives together.
To celebrate, let us watch some of my favourite wedding youtube clips.
Sorry that there is some overlap but whateverrrr this is my blog and I can do what I please.
The best entrance ever (that I'm sure everyone has seen at least twice), which begot this scene from the Office (which still makes me sob every time I watch it).
This video I actually attempted to learn to pure failure. I'm no Beyonce as much as I like to think I am. This is fun to try if you are alone, in a safe place, and have no shame.
And finally, not wedding related but hilarious none the less.
I WILL FIND THIS MAN!
Haaa, Haaa, Haaa, Haaa, Haaa

No comments:

Post a Comment