Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Quick Recap

I'm about to take Amy out shopping for last minute gifts but I thought I'd give you a quick recap of some of the adventures we've gone on in the last 2 weeks.
On Tuesday we went to Niagara Falls. It's easy to forget how pretty it is when you don't see it for awhile.

The Bridal Veil (aka the less impressive American Falls - obviously no U.S-Canada rivalry), and the Horseshoe Falls

A beautiful rainbow over the Falls


On the Maid of the Mist

We also went up* to the cottage last weekend. Saturday was rainy but Sunday we were gifted with some beautiful weather.

*I say up knowing full well that the cottage probably isn't "up" from us as in North and I know this will drive my grammatically correct mother a little crazy. I tend to use 'up' and 'down' and 'over' to places at random.


A final note before we head out on our shopping extravaganza:
I get emails from this website called Who What Wear and today I got one titled
Airports: What They Wore.
I want a cute outfit for my Jamaica plane trip.
Bachelorette Party is tomorrow night - you can bet on some planning photos. I have games and plans for food and champagne cocktails
whoop whoop whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment