Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oscar Predictions


It's that time of year again.
The Academy Awards!
I'm at work and technically shouldn't be on the computer so I'm going to make this fast:
Here are my predictions for this years Academy Awards
Best Movie - Hurt Locker....? Seems to be getting tons of hype and perhaps the Academy won't want to give James Cameron a second one...avoid another "I'm the king of the world" moment
Best Actor - Jeff Bridges
Best Actress - Sandra Bullock ....No clue here
Best supporting actor - Christoph Waltz (if he doesn't win I will be P-I-S-S-E-D off)
Best supporting actress - Gabourey Sidibe
Animated feature film - Up
Original screenplay - The Hurt Locker
Adapted screenplay - Precious?
Director - Kathryn Bigelow - or Quentin Tarantino.....
Ok thats all for now! I'm off to Tremblant tomorrow !
Enjoy the weekend guys and gals

No comments:

Post a Comment