Monday, October 26, 2009

Banana Bread

I love banana bread. It's so easy to make, it's delicious, AND it doesn't have to be bad for you. I have some in the oven as we speak so while I wait for it to finish so that I can take a picture of it I'll post the recipe for it:



In a bowl mix together:

  • 2 1/2 bananas

  • 1 cup packed brown sugar

  • 1/2 cup sour cream

  • 1/4 cup oil (I used apple sauce)

  • 1 tbsp vanilla

  • 2 eggs
Add, in a separate bowl,
  • 1 1/2 cups flour

  • 1 tsp baking soda

  • 1 tsp baking powder


Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
I then added about 1/4 cup of wheat bran, and 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.

Bake at 350 for about 1 hour. Then let cool, cut, and enjoy!

To go with your banana bread, and for your viewing pleasure, click here
No one celebrates Autumn, halloween, and pumpkins like Canadians :)

No comments:

Post a Comment