Monday, September 28, 2009

Home.
It rained only slightly, only slightly during our stay in Algonquin. And by that point we had already set up a pretty big tarp so we stayed dry. It was good times all around.
And since it didn't rain on us I was able to take some photos:




A good time. The leaves have started to change so it made for some beautiful scenery. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend you go up to Algonquin in the fall.
I didn't see a moose. You know what irks the hell out of me though? Our friends who went up the day before saw a giant moose swimming in Canoe Lake. They even got a picture of it on Mark's cell phone - before he fell into the lake with it in his pocket, of course. If I ever see that picture you can bet your behind I will steal it and put it up on here.
Jamie - 0
Moose - 1

I also decided that I should do some baking instead of pretending to do school work/facebook creep. I made these lovelies that I found in the LCBO's summer food magazine. They're chocolate cheesecake bites.


Yum yum.

Anyway I should get back to finshing my medications module before I'm expecting to give needles to people (and by people I mean oranges and grapefuits) on Friday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment