Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheese Markers - the value of scouring the clearance section at Indigo

I've been spending money like it's going out of style.
I bought some new leggings, a black silk shirt, a new bag, a winter coat, a felt hat, a book (for school so it doesn't count), a set of thank you cards, and a cheese marker set. I'm in love. I bought two. Some lucky person is going to get one for Christmas. I'm so excited to use it.

I want to get some goat cheese, some applewood smoke cheddar, perhaps some jalapeno havarti, and mostly some brie. I absolutely love brie. Ohhhhh man.

September is almost at a close and I'm excited for October because it's THE month for birthdays. I know of four that I'll be buying/making gifts for so I can get my craft on.
My sister's birthday is on the 9th and I'm trying to plan her party for her. We're thinking a country-Western theme, perhaps a modified pig roast, some country music....I'm excited to cater!

Happy Autumn + equinox.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment