Sunday, August 23, 2009

So the documentation begins...

If you know me you know that I adore the woman, the legend, the domestic diva herself, Ms. Martha Stewart.
The woman has it all: several magazines, a TV show, a line of crafts and household items at K-Mart, a criminal record, in short she has a supremely successful empire.
I once bought a biographical novel about her on ebay titled "Just Desserts" but it didn't cast her in a nice light so I stopped reading it. Propaganda.
I did, however, buy more favourable books of hers on ebay such as her Martha Stewart Living's Christmas Cookbook and Menus for Entertaining. Lovely.

So -
Because I admire this woman I have been expanding my baking, cooking, and crafting expertise and I wanted to share it with friends and family.
Welcome Blog!
Please join me in my quest to fulfill the Martha-in-training title

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment